PermaBase Dek® BRAND Cement Board is a lightweight concrete waterproof support panel. Scientific composition of cement with polymers and lightweight aggregates, wrapped with mesh.
Roofing systems manufacturers have found that PermaBase Dek roof board works well in all the following applications or systems:
- Hybrid systems
- Modified bitumen
- Metal roofing
- Wood shingle
- Tile and slate roofing systems
- Unaffected by prolonged exposure to moisture
- Low water absorption
- Does not require primers
- Scores and snaps easily and cleanly.
- Protective surface cover over roof assembly and superior flute spanning increases deck stiffness
- Superior impact and puncture resistance due to high compressive strength
- Fire resistant
- 3' x 6' sheets for easy handling
- Outperforms fiberboard, perlite, or glass mat faced gypsum board in moisture protection and durability.
- Suitable for inverted roof assemblies with liquid membranes
- Allows roof coverings to be mechanically fastened without sacrificing security.