PermaBase BRAND Flex® Cement Board is a polymer-modified cement board reinforced with an alkali resistant fiber mesh ideal for use around ceilings, beams, columns, arches and archways, walls and anywhere an evenly curved surface is required.
PermaBase Flex® is ideally suited as a substrate for radiused wall construction including: radiused walls, interior and exterior columns, curved shower walls, radius stairways and steps, archways and barrel ceilings.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on PermaBase Interior Applications. Click here to view warranty
- 15-Year Limited Warranty on PermaBase Exterior Applications. Click here to view warranty
- 6" (150 mm) minimum radius for 90° corners.
- Bends immediately, easily and evenly.
- The only 1/2" lightweight cement board that bends.
- Can be bent without water saturation or kerf cuts.
- Resists the growth of mold per ASTM D 3273 with a score of 10, the best possible score.
- Easy installation, reduces skilled labor costs.
- Easy to cut and install with screws.
- Can be used for interior or exterior applications.
- Impact resistant.
- Creates uniform curved surfaces.
- Unaffected by water or moisture.
- Dimensionally stable.