PermaBase BRAND PLUS® Cement Board is a lightweight, rigid substrate made of Portland cement, aggregate and glass mesh that provides an exceptionally hard, durable surface that is able to withstand prolonged exposure to moisture.
PermaBase PLUS® is ideally suited as an underlayment or backing surface for tub and showers surrounds, countertops, flooring and a variety of other interior and exterior applications.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on PermaBase Interior Applications. Click here to view warranty
- PermaBase PLUS is up to 25% lighter than other cement boards on the market.
- Easier, cleaner cut.
- IBC/IRC Compliant. Manufactured in accordance with ASTM C 1325.
- Resists the growth of mold per ASTM D 3273 with a score of 10, the best possible score.
- Can be cut utilizing a standard utility knife and straightedge.
- PermaBase PLUS is impact resistant, extremely durable and dimensionally stable. It has excellent overall flexural, compressive and tensile strength characteristics.
- PermaBase PLUS is highly moisture resistant, and will not rot, disintegrate or swell when exposed to water.
- Approved for use in 1 hour and 2 hour rated assemblies and is UL Classified.
- Low water absorption
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications.